Wednesday 5 October 2011

Introduction



Hello, im Alexander Vesters and im creating an online magazine for my school project. I have spent the last two months in Bali surfing in every possible break i can. i have been gathering information, attending events such as competition's and opening ceremonies of surf competitions. I have had interviews with local surfers and Hawaii Pro surfer Flynn Novak. I have been staying in one of the most fun, relaxing, most wonderful surf destination in Bali that some tourists do not know about, Bingin.


We stayed in a hotel over looking the cliff looking down at the beach and surf, from our bunker we could see the horizon of the sea.


I had the time of my life in Bali this summer. It's the most enjoyable experience for me and my family. If you have never been in Bali, you don't know what you are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment